At the heart of our approach to organisational consulting is our collaborative style. We work with people at all levels according to their stake in a project’s aims. We are probing and analytical whilst remaining sensitive to differing and sometimes conflicting perspectives.
Guided by project goals and liaising closely with a project’s sponsor(s), we work with agreed stakeholders, first to analyse a situation in depth and then to design an enduring solution. If needed, we guide the implementation.
Our core expertise combines practical management and leadership experience and our insights into the dynamics of organisational systems. Our stance is to both respect organisational experience as it is brought to the project by members of your organisation and assist with its interpretation within the project.
We contribute a wealth of experience in assisting organisations to lead and manage change and to resolve performance problems. We bring a range of analytical tools and techniques to the work, tailoring their application to clients’ specific circumstances. We achieve lasting outcomes by melding our specialist skills and knowledge with clients’ first hand experience of their organisation.
We assist clients by:
- Providing advice and guidance in our areas of expertise.
- Applying a range of proven tools and techniques.
- Working collaboratively to combine our specialist expertise with clients’ first hand knowledge and experience of their organisation.
- Using action research/action learning techniques to enable in-depth enquiry and analysis to support informed decision making.
- When appropriate, coaching managers in specific change management skills.
- Employing well-honed project management skills.
FourLeaf services are delivered by consultants with:
- Extensive experience in organisational consultancy.
- Exceptional facilitation skills.
- A highly consultative style.
- Excellent oral written and communication skills
- Strong project management expertise.
- First hand leadership and management experience.
- Postgraduate qualifications in organisation dynamics and change management